Pear Martini Recipe - Unique, Delicious and Special
The pear martini recipe is one of the newest cocktails in the martini family. It's a delicate classic with a twist. In the past year the vodka world has recognised the wonderful flavor of the pear and absolut vodka (and also grey goose vvodka) produce pear infused vodkas. They were right
- 1.5 Oz Pear infused vodka
- 0.5 Oz Pear liqueur
- Pear slice
Step by Step Instructions:
Bar tools used: (Click the link for instructions) Shaker, Strainer, Bar spoon
* I use this professional
, it's an amazingly comfortable Shaker.
*You can use this standard .
* If you still don't have a Bar Tools Set check out this
Glass: Martini, Cocktail
- Step 1: Chill glass with ice and water
- Step 2: Fill shaker with ice
- Step 3: Pour the ingredients
- Step 4: Stir it 12 times, don't shake
- Step 5: Strain your cocktail into the chilled glass
- Step 6: Wash your barbie doll and put all its body pieces in the bowl, it should float at the bowl as a surreal garnish...
Pear juice and a splash of midori melon liqueur for a nice green color and a milder flavor
When mixing delicate cocktails we stir and not shake, we don't want the ice to melt into the cocktail and make our drink "watery".
If you're looking for a unique Martini Glass set, here is just a sample of Martini Glasses being sold right now on eBay, take a look...