Patron Tequila Margarita -
The Godfather Of The Premium Margarita
"Best margarita in town!"
Patron tequila is one of the most popular, premium and outstanding tequilas out there, and it makes one amazing margarita.
I prefer using patron reposado for my premium margaritas, people adore them. And if you're using premium tequila, you must use a premium orange liqueur, so cointreau or grand marnier fit just perfectly.
Ingredients for a Premium Margarita:
- 2 Oz Patron Tequila
- 1 Oz Orange liqueur (always prefer cointreau, but a simple triple sec is good enough)
- Juice of 1 lime or lemon (we always prefer limes!)
- 8 Ice cubes or crushed ice
Step by Step Instructions:
Bar tools used: (Click the link for instructions) Shaker, Strainer
* I use this professional
, it's an amazingly comfortable Shaker.
*You can use this standard .
* If you still don't have a Bar Tools Set check out this
Glass: Margarita, Martini ,Old fashioned, Rock
- Step 1: Pour alcoholic ingredients into the shaker.
- Step 2: Add 8 ice cubes
- Step 3: Add the fresh lime juice or just squeeze a whole lime inside
- Step 4: Shake it hard! 12 times at least
- Step 5: Strain the cocktail into your chilled glass or strain over ice (margarita on the rocks)
- Step 6: Place a lime peel on the rim of the glass or put salt on the rim of the glass. If you want to "salt your rim" check out our cocktail guru tip at the bottom of this page.
- Step 7: Drink or serve it, your premium margarita is ready to drink!
Fresh lime juice makes wonders to any cocktail, if you get limes where you live, always prefer them over lemons.